Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lollapalooza

Alright, so my flight to Chicago leaves at 5:30 in the morning and I'm super hyped. I think I've got my schedule all worked out, but there may be some changes depending on how I feel, especially the first day if I don't get to sleep on the plane. We shall see.

Well how would you like to see the roster of bands I plan on seeing? Here it is:

Friday

Sofia Talvik
Holy Fuck
Manchester Orchestra
Rogue Wave
The Go! Team
Duffy...or just wander to some of the smaller stages
The Black Keys
Cat Power
Grizzly Bear
Bloc Party
Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks (or I will hear them while waiting for Radiohead)
Radiohead
**tons and tons of sleep**

Saturday

Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Margot & the Nuclear So & So's
The Ting Tings
Innerpartysystem
Foals
The Gutter Twins
DeVotchKa
Explosions in the Sky....or Brand New (this is the only slot that is still up in the air)
Okkervil River
Broken Social Scene
Toadies (or I will hear them while waiting for Rage Against the Machine)
Rage Against the Machine

Sunday

The Octopus Project
Kid Sister
The Weakerthans
Nicole Atkins & the Sea
Black Kids
Iron & Wine
Flogging Molly
Gnarls Barkley
Girl Talk
The National
Nine Inch Nails

I'll do my best to update while I'm there, but no guarentees. If I don't there will be a massive throwdown post-festival.

No comments: