Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bright Eyes

As you might have been able to tell from the title of this post, I've been listening to a lot of Bright Eyes lately. I should probably be more specific. What does this mean, I hear you asking yourselves. Well, I've been listening to Bright Eyes in a more or less passive way since my freshman year of high school, just after Lifted was released. I've bought and listened to each successive album, and even Fevers and Mirrors, but the truth is that I haven't really had that huge- "Bright Eyes is the greatest thing to happen to recorded music since the phonograph"-phase. Until now.

Its a really funny thing when music hits you in a certain way, at a certain time, and it ends up being especially meaningful at a particular moment. I'm not really sure why Bright Eyes has caught my fancy right now, but regardless I have been listening to Bright Eyes pretty much non-stop for a solid month. I'm sure at some point I'll get burned out on it, but for now I just thought I would share a bit.

Lets Not Shit Ourselves (To Love and To Be Loved) - Bright Eyes




By the way, did you know that dogs have a taste in music? It's true, I swear.

No comments: