Friday, June 06, 2008

So it begins...

In an effort to fit in with our modern cultural landscape I have decided to tentatively dip my toe into the murky waters of online blogging. This is partly so I can let loose my pop culture rantings and ravings on an unsuspecting public (and by public I mean those of you who know me and decided to check out the blog), and partly so I can stop publishing these rantings and ravings on facebook as notes.

I think I am going to try and fashion this blog into a blog about music, as much as possible. I'm not sure how this will manifest itself, but I'm sure lists, mp3s, mini-essaylike observations, and things of this nature will be included. This will transform over time and encompass all things pop culture, but we're all starting somewhere.

For the time being, welcome. I will do my best to update as much as possible. And enjoy the video.

No comments: